I am happy for you that you have so many good people near you in your dance club))
yulia, u are the most beautiful girl!U look so wonderfull!I guess u must be very happy in your dance club.
Julia!!! you are a good dancer, and i want to say that in your future? if you want to achieve a lot, you will do it in your best way!!! what about your partner, i don't know what to say becauce i don't see him)))
Its great to dance in the collective))I wish bu success in it))
I am happy for you that you have so many good people near you in your dance club))
ОтветитьУдалитьyulia, u are the most beautiful girl!U look so wonderfull!I guess u must be very happy in your dance club.
ОтветитьУдалитьJulia!!! you are a good dancer, and i want to say that in your future? if you want to achieve a lot, you will do it in your best way!!! what about your partner, i don't know what to say becauce i don't see him)))
ОтветитьУдалитьIts great to dance in the collective))I wish bu success in it))
ОтветитьУдалить